Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 5, 2016

Cartoon Hurt Finger

Lyrics:
Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Finger Cartoon Images

Children age under 6 really need to listen to music, that helps them sleep great and also learn much more things like: vocabulary, animals, things around them. They are fatter speaking than others as same as their age. Preschool action poems, fingerplays, nursery rhymes and songs that reinforce preschool children's sense of; identity, family, and self-esteem

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét